Question
Posted by: waka | 2008/01/08

marena

how does the marena compare to the birth control pills, is it an better option if you are trying to loose weight, and is it just as safe.

The Mirena is as safe as the oral contraceptive. Many women do not gain women on the Pill or the Mirena. The side effect profile is different, with the mainside effect of the Mirena being irregular bleeding initially and then no periods.

1
Posted by: Miemie | 2008/08/20

Good day, every month while or before I start my perioud I get megrains that is very bad, Can you help. I can' t use the estrogene that is in contraceptive pills.

Reply to Miemie