Question
Posted by: *** | 2007/05/29

MAP

I slept with my ex on 6 April 2007, we used condoms but I took the Morning after pill just encase, I started my period on the 12 April 2007. I have still not had my period until now, should I be concered that I could be pregnant?

It is possible so check a pregnancy test. The morning after pill can also disrupt your cycle though.

3
Posted by: Lisa | 2007/05/30

If you used a condom, took the morning after pill AND had your period soon after, then I don't think you have anything to worry about. The morning after pill probably just messed with your cycle.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Annies | 2007/05/29

Morning after pill can cause period to stay away and mix up your cycle.

Reply to Annies
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/29

probably not. but have you tested just incase, it could also just be the morning after pill that's messing you around.

Reply to Nix