Posted by: Manna | 2008/10/23

Any one using Manna? It is an South African product to lower your blood sugar.
From Prieska! Can anything good come from Prieska?

Dear Manna
I would also like to hear from Readers if they are using manna and if it helps for blood sugar control?
So let's hear some feedback please.

Posted by: Manna | 2008/10/28

Thanks for feedback

Reply to Manna
Posted by: Y | 2008/10/27

I' ve used it, but did not really notice any difference in how different foods affected my blood sugar. It did not make me sick like Tessa though.

Reply to Y
Posted by: Tessa | 2008/10/24

I uesd it for 1 month and got terribly sick! It infected my whole colon " system"  i could not stand or sit of the pain! My GP told me to stop it immediatly and so i did! I would not recommedend it at all.

Reply to Tessa