Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2004/09/23

manipulate period for Honeymoon??

Hi there,

I'm 29 years old and getting married on 30 October 2004. I have been on Minulette for the last 3 years and have worked out that when we're on our honeymoon, I'll have my period. My fiancé and I have decided to wait 2 years before having children.

Is there any way that I can manipulate the time that my period happens without having to worrying about whether I will conceive?

Waiting for your reply.

You can continue on the active pills while you are on the honeymoon and skip the placebo pills until you get back

6
Posted by: * | 2004/09/23

To Ru

WHAT

Reply to *
Posted by: Ru | 2004/09/23

Pixie, Mixie, Tixie, Dinkie, Rinka rinka

Reply to Ru
Posted by: Nina | 2004/09/23

I agree with Jessica but alternatively go see your GP they can prescribe you with the correct medication to take your postpone your period and it is a 100% safe, i used it when i went away on holiday and never had a problem at all.

Reply to Nina
Posted by: Wild | 2004/09/23

Are you the same Pixie that went out with steve

Reply to Wild
Posted by: Jay | 2004/09/23

Pixie, where do you come from? your name is so familiar.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/09/23

If you are on a contraceptive pill you can skip your inactive pills (on mine they were red) and carry on with you active pills, this will cause you to skip one period. It should be fine

Jessica

Reply to Jessica