Question
Posted by: Bizzy | 2005/06/17

Man with long hair!

I'm a 21 yr male who loves long hair. I have long braided locks ( about 27 cm) now and just discovered my girlfriend does not like it. She say she prefer me bald. She does not have a lot of hair. I was born hairy but when I met hair i had a brush cut. Are there any ladies out there who can explain this to me, why she likes me bald then hairy

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Bizzy | 2005/06/17

Thanks guys I'm going to email this page to her.

Reply to Bizzy
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/06/17

I like men to either have #1 or long hair (well groomed as L says). Look at the Chippendales! My DS had long hair until he was three as well. Sob, we cut it all off, over this week end I am cutting it #2 as well. Long hair can be soooo sexy - as can no hair like Vin Diesel. But at the end of the day it is your hair and she should not try to mould you into what she wants for herself. How would she feel if you insisted that you really like curly red heads, for example, and tell her to perm and colour her hair like that.

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Liza | 2005/06/17

Different things for different people. I find guys with long hair quite sexy (if its well groomed of course) This is a hard one - I think that you're just going to have to make the choice yourself. I think that some girls just want their boyfriends to look more like their idols - like Vin Diesel, David Beckam (although he changes his mind so often) etc. Its not fair on the guys, because I doubt whether guys ever try to make girls over ('cept my xh - he tried to make me into his mother, he bought me the same perfume, I was supposed to wear the same kinds of clothes etc. No his girlfriend is only slightly younger than his mother. Rather funny really). Will be interesting to see what some of the guys think.

Reply to Liza