Question
Posted by: Anna | 2006/07/14

Man Talk

I just went onto the Man Talk Forum, just to see what they are going on about.

Wow they deleted our posts, you should read some of the posts on Man Talk.

It is steaming hot............(fantasies)

Expert ImageForumArchive

Dear Participants

Just to explain to you see posts being deleted at some sites and not others, is due to the fact that different people have the task of overlooking different forums.
Some of the moderators don't have the time to go over the forums the whole day. Other moderator on other forums has more time to do so.

Please understand that it has nothing to do with the sex of someone, but the time the moderator has to spend on the forum.

If you have any queries or questions, please mail us at parenting@health24.com

Kind regards
Health24 Moderator

4
Posted by: Ash1 | 2006/07/14

Its what I call " look-its-a-penis-syndrome" where society thinks its ok to treat men differently.
But I love my boys on the ManTalk Forum, love you too Con!!

Reply to Ash1
Posted by: Anna | 2006/07/14

Con I do not blame you for posting both.

Do not get me wrong, I love the Parenting Forum, but we are not only Parents we are human and we do all the things that other people do.

I see it discrimanating that our posts get deleted, but not the ones on the Man Talk.

What make them different from us?

Reply to Anna
Posted by: Con | 2006/07/14

To add on that point Anna...i believe everyone..on health24.passes by there every now and then coz i guess especially us women we are fascinated about what they think & what they get up to....and there's no other way than getting from the men themselves
..what i do now is open two windows..for Men Talk & Parenting Forum..coz i'm a regualr on both....

Reply to Con
Posted by: Ash1 | 2006/07/14

Anna, why do you think I called Health24 sexist? Because they are, and they flipping patriarchal too. I love Mantalk, have been there from the start.
Its obvious that I didnt go run and complain to Health24 about sex topics.
Now just watch someone running off now!

Reply to Ash1