Posted by: Poor dude | 2009/04/20

Man Boobs

Since I was a teenager, I have had bigger than normal boobs for a guy. Doctors said that it will get smaller as I grow older. Well, today I am 29 years old, and they are still big. I have even lost weight, which did not make a difference. They are also very itchy, which also makes it embarrasing for me. When I was a teenager, it would sometimes get very painful and sensative, and water like substance would come out. That doesn' t happen anymore. I have also started to loose my self confidence as I do not want to swim etc anymore. What medications or what can I do to make them small so I can look more guy-like, as well as to stop the itching. I am too embarressed to got to the doctor.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Poor dude
Please see your doctor, some men do have enlarged breast tissue and this can be permanently removed with a small operation if needed. It may make a huge difference in your self confidence, so be brave and see someone!
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009/04/20

Go to and post your question there.
Sounds like prolactin Gyno. Depending on your condition there might be some remedies you could try before making that visit to the Plastic Surgeon. I know that eg Letrozole could be used in some cases to even revers gyno.

Reply to Mmmmmm

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.