Question
Posted by: Paris | 2005/11/24

Man...

No, I was just curious. Im in a longterm relationship now, and Im not a virgin. Was just interessted to hear guys' thoughts on the subject.

EMc

5
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/24

This one has....plus who wants to deal with all the mess. Leave it to someone else.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Paris | 2005/11/24

You tell me :)

Reply to Paris
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/24

Suppose modern man may be moving beyong the need to own and possess a woman exclusively?

Reply to Man
Posted by: Paris | 2005/11/24

Well, naturally there will be different opinions. I did think though, the majority of men would like the idea of marrying a virgin. I suppose its the idea that he is the only one thats been inside, like untouched territory he can claim ;)

Reply to Paris
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/24

Paris forgive me for jumping to conclusions. Were the answers what you expected?

Reply to Man