Question
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

Man

Man that is a very interesting theory, has it been proven?

E Mc

6
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/23

Me thinks that within we are male and female in differing degrees.

The goal should be to be 50% male and 50% female. That would be the perfect balance and you would probably find that you are equally atrtracted to men and women.

Which increases your chances of having some FUN. I guess I am currently around 60% man and 40% women. Hence I still go for GIRLS but prefer them to be TOM-BOYS?

Reply to Man
Posted by: Caz | 2005/11/23

Makes perfect sense... could explain why i is leaning toward the fairer sex??? (me being female) i've heard as well that men who was not breastfed like breasts more that those who were... go figure...

Reply to Caz
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

Never really thought about it that way, deserves a bit of thought in the future though.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/23

Well...Kate. Depends what you mean by proof.

Would a few amateur male philisophers over a bottle of red qualify?

My personal experience is that as I get older I have got more in touch with my feminine side and have felt more attracted to females that more closely resemble men.

My theory is that as we grow older we become more like the opposite sex and the gender divide diminishes.

What do you think?

Reply to Man
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

Makes a bit of sense though.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Paddy | 2005/11/23

Sounds like a bit too much psycho babble to me.

Reply to Paddy