Question
Posted by: lilo | 2004/11/13

Malnutritioned????

i usually feel dizzy, light headed, tired and I cant concentrate any more.I heard that I would be lacking Vitamin K.Is that true?Can i get it from a daily supplement ?what foods can i get it from?

Dear Lilo
These symptoms could be due to a wide variety of conditions (e.g. anaemia due to an iron deficiency, high blood pressure, hypoglycaemia, etc), but it is very unlikely that a deficiency of vit K could be responsible. Please have a medical checkup ASAP so that we can get a diagnosis and then we can make dietary changes.