Question
Posted by: jazzy | 2004/03/04

MALES!!!

Please tell me what to do?ive got a boyfriend that gets lots of smses from friends esp girls.telling him how much they miss him,that they thinking bout him constntly and so forth!and honestly that doesnt bother me! but the problem is that when a male friend phones me,that i havent spoken to in a long time,my boyfriend flies off the roof!! accusing me of wanting the guy or being very secretive!!now imagine when an ex boyfriend-which is now good friends of mine calls!! when he gets calls from his exes i dont even flip!i respect his past relationships,but i cant understand why cant he do the same for me?i hardly get phone calls from my friends anymore (and tha includes females)!you no,not to long ago the mother of his child even spoke nonsense about me to him.honestly that did piss me off but being the person that i am, i didnt face her or shout or jump the roof!i didnt even say that he must avoid any contact with her!but why is he like that with me??i dont accuse him of being after every girl that phones or sms him!so why does he do to me?

Dear jazzy,
What pathetically empty little bimbos these girls must be to waste so much time and money on SMSs, let alone if they are actually thinking about him "constantly" what a shame that they don't instead get a real life, and stop cheating their employers.
Talk with him. Remind him that girls are NOT "all the same"m any more than men are "all the same" --- presumably he expects you to recognize him as a unique individual, and not as "al the same" as every other man you've met ? Clearly, he's much less grown up than you, and has a much lower self-esteem. He needs counselling, but would probably not accept that idea. Maybe he'd join you in some joint relationship counselling, if he saw it as sorting out your problems for his benefit !

5
Posted by: %%% | 2004/03/04

He has a guilty conscience and that is why he is reacting in such a way...he wants to have his cake and eat it....
I am not sure how old he is...if he is young below 25 then maybe he just needs some growing up...if he is much older than that I would say he playing games with your mind...many people would say i am being overly harsh but we do not live in Disneyland...good luck.

Reply to %%%
Posted by: jazzy | 2004/03/04

i think he is just paraniod!!! he tells me that he is not so good on the "trust" becouse of his last girlfriend! he told me becouse of the way she hurt him,hell never look at girls the same way and that girls are all the same!he belives that ill do the same thing his ex done to him!

Reply to jazzy
Posted by: jazzy | 2004/03/04

Reply to jazzy
Posted by: J | 2004/03/04

My dad used to say that a person like this gets upset because he himself is doing wrong. Its something to think about.

Reply to J
Posted by: merce | 2004/03/04

He is jealous of you because whatever he is doing he thinks you are also doing it. Talk to me him about it and tell him how you feel.

Reply to merce