Question
Posted by: lesser clue | 2005/11/24

male wants to try understand

my girlfriend has a dry ant tight vagina what is wrong?

i spent a lot of time carresing her nipples 10 min plus minus and then stimulate her clit but she is still tight and dry i cant even insert my finger into her vagina? what is the problem?

concerned Boyfriend

Ten minutes may seem a long time, but many women need up to 20 minutes. She could try using KY jelly to help with lubrication. You also don't say whether she has been sexually active before or if this is her first time.It may take a lot of patence if this is the case.

4
Posted by: lesser clue | 2005/11/25

thanks for all the comments i really appreciate it thumbs up i will give the advice a try bring on the romantic evening and some KY and some more time!! thanks all the boyfriend!!

Reply to lesser clue
Posted by: Google | 2005/11/25

Girl, KY jelly IS water-based- that's why it's safe to use on condoms. To boyfriend, compliments and kissing my neck and the nape of my back does it for me!!!

Reply to Google
Posted by: Girl | 2005/11/24

I would not suggest KY jelly!

Rather go to a sex-shop and get a water-based lubricant.
just one more thing - caressing only her nippels will not get het in the mood. Try a body massage or a romantic evening.
If all else fails, let her see a Doc on her own time!
Good luck !

Reply to Girl
Posted by: piglet | 2005/11/24

boyfriend

maybe you should try taking it easier with her she might not be ready you should perhaps try a bit of KY jelly that you can get from supermarkets or chemists maybe even ask your chemist for something just relax maybe even have a glass of wine set the scene bro

Reply to piglet