Question
Posted by: Ivan | 2004/10/29

Male to male sex

As a new "commer" and you not being exposed to all the sex life styles, i have been asked to join a group of guys in Umhlanga Rocks - Durban (i don't know any one there but my friend) and they get to gether for a wanking session. no string attached, just lust and wanking - apparnetly some help you if you want help - they have dildo's and creams and vibrators etc. I am scared - has anybody been there - done it? should i venutre and try? will i be disappointed. My friend is not gay nor am I. I am married but this sound so good - They apparently do it dayly, who ever wants to go there, gets there, do their thing and leave? they do it right through the day and week. i you lucky and there are other guys - good. they have like a Great session after work. most guys rock up after 5pm. any info? comments?
Please NO SERMONS. Cut the commercials

"Jack off" clubs have been around since the early 80's when steambaths were closed down due to so little known about the spread of HIV.

You have given quite a good description of a "Jack off" club, so it seems you are pretty well informed of what happens there. So with all the rules in place, it sounds like a safe sexual experience. I think it is the "but I'm married" bit that makes you feel either guilty or concerned. Those are personal issues for you to deal with.

Good luck. Remeber SAFE, SANE and CONENSUAL

Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: WankieFrankie | 2004/10/29

Ivan I am sure you would enjoy it very much, sounds extremely erotic. I'd go for it if I were you. What have you got to lose. If you don't like it, you don't have to go again. And if it really is "no strings attached" like you said, no one would pressurise you into doing anything you don't want to.
Give it a go, and come give us some feedback, so that we can get our own one started here in Jozi

Reply to WankieFrankie
Posted by: Gaybuddie | 2004/10/29

Hey Ivan,

I've been in Durban for many years, and checking out the cruzing scene for long time. I'm 26. Question, where is this place, never heard of it before?

Reply to Gaybuddie
Posted by: Sybrand | 2004/10/29

I'm In I can fly down after work sounds great one big orgie just one thing I'm gay wil any body mind, hehehe

Ivan,
It sounds strange but if you search the archive this has been a topic before, If I was you I would go be adventures try something new u have nothing to lose.

Enjoy and let us know how it went,

Regards,

Sybrand

Reply to Sybrand