Posted by: MR | 2004/11/06

Male Swollen Areola

I am a healthy and fit male. I am in good shape but my concern is my breasts. The area (areola) around the nipple has this swollen look and feel. This is not a new development, i have had this condition since i was young and have struggled with it through my growing up years and even today i am very uncomfortable with it. It is not sore. I tried Saw Palmetto tablets but did not help.
I have decided to make it a quest to get rid of this condition of mine even if it means going under the knife!
Please assist in anyway possible.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mr,

Please consult with a plastic surgeon in this regard. Your condition is certainly not unique, and it is one of the procedures I perform most on male patients.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.