Question
Posted by: MR | 2004/11/06

Male Swollen Areola

I am a healthy and fit male. I am in good shape but my concern is my breasts. The area (areola) around the nipple has this swollen look and feel. This is not a new development, i have had this condition since i was young and have struggled with it through my growing up years and even today i am very uncomfortable with it. It is not sore. I tried Saw Palmetto tablets but did not help.
I have decided to make it a quest to get rid of this condition of mine even if it means going under the knife!
Please assist in anyway possible.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mr,

Please consult with a plastic surgeon in this regard. Your condition is certainly not unique, and it is one of the procedures I perform most on male patients.