Question
Posted by: Not New | 2008/05/20

Male orgasm problems

My partner of four years finds it very hard to reach a climax during sex, and needs at least 20 - 30 minutes of manual stimulation. He had the same problem with previous partners. With me he has only once had an orgasm after just penetration. He has consulted a urologist who found nothing wrong, and has seen a psychologist to no avail. We've read up and some people think it is a psychological problem, while others say it's physical. It bothers him more than me... I just sometimes get tired because lovemaking takes so long. Any advice?

It is very rare indeed for such problems to have their origin in any urological problems, and only some ludicrous thinking by some medical aids about VIagra prescriptions, dragged urologists into a field where they're really not qualified to deal. THis is hardly ever a problem with physical origins or solutions. He should see a good shrink who has an interest in sexual problems ( not all do ), for an assessment and advice. Behavioural approaches can work wonders. This sort of problem tends to include a large element of secondary psychological issues--- in that, whatever causes an intitial delay in reaching orgasm, subsequent worrying about it, and expecting the problem to occur again, makes it increasingly likely to occur again.

1
Posted by: shooter | 2008/05/21

try visual stimulation in foreplay before trying for the final act. if the mind is not involved then the body will not perform

Reply to shooter