Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/11/17

Male Nipple

I am a overweight male and have been fromthin to overweight all my life. My main concern is my nipples. Even when being on my goal weight, I have enlarged nipples. They tend to be shapeless and flabby except when I am cold - then they contract and look fine. What can I do about this and if surgery is the only option, what could I expect to pay?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Concerned,

One needs to clinically evaluate you, to determine exactly what surgical procedure would be required to correct your problem - if you're overweight, you probably have fatty deposits, which could be removed during a liposuction procedure.