Question
Posted by: Joan | 2007/03/29

male issues and sex?

Hi guys its me again, my man and i got this awesome flat we moving in on the weekend, this morning he woke me up at 4h30 to make love so i said no he carried on trying with me ignoring him untill my alarm went off and i got up, he also got up and hasn't said a word to me, he stopped at my work just now to pick something up so naturally i asked is he still cross so he all i have to say is if you can't keep me happy now how you going to keep me happy when we get married, and i rejected him so now he is going to show me what rejection is. I was shocked out of mind when he said this and it has been bugging me the whole day,i feel so terrible and as low as anything, worst of all we moving into our new place on the weekend, and i don't want to fight not now not before we start moving, how do i handle without causing a fight. Please help me i have this completely worthless feeling inside of me, and i can't deal with it. What he said relly hurt me in a heavy way.

Its rather pathetic that he was sio selfish, and is now childishly sulking, because you so reasonably didn't feel like waking from a dead sleep to have sex. Ignore his tantrum. What makes him imagine that it is your duty to "keep him happy" by providing for his every daft sexual idea, but that somehow he doesn't see himself as having any duty to keep you happy ?
I agree with Ness, and unusually, disagree with Paul. Re-evaluate carefully whether you want to marry someone so childish and petulant

6
Posted by: jcat | 2007/03/29

have to say...if it was every morning, I'd be grumbling, but just once? And for a (that early in the morning!!) quickie I would expect it to be understood that I'd not be taking an overly active role. But really....to me that was one of the sweetest things about living with and sleeping with someone - the times where you wake up to someone who is also not entirely awake, and make love, and just stay holding onto each other till it's time to wake up for real?
I'm envious, wish it was me at the moment...

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

LOL thanks for being gentel, i read your post after i had posted my reply to this one and i have to say i felt sorry for you.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/29

Hi Ness,

I hear you too.

If its one morning, then Id be worried, if the man was deprived Id understand. Last straw kinda story.

Have a good one ladies.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

OK my head hurts. Paul I hear you. but to me this is just emotional blackmail. There is so much more to a relationship than sex and her man is putting up such a fuss of it then you have to wonder what his true motives for being there are. Not to mention that its not like he has gone without for ages and is now fed up, it was one freeking morning.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/29

You know something, I do not agree with NESS.
Not today.

So many guys do all this effort for their GF's and if you look at it, if you keep your man happy in bed, hell do the world for you without grudge.

I agree that 4h30 may be a bit hectic but you could have jumped his bones when your alarm went off.

It would not have been rape it would have been doing something you enjoy 20% so the one you love can enjoy 100%. You do things like this in relationships.

He is angry now and I understand why, he now fears that hes doomed for a sexless marraige,

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

He's behaving like a child. And, as with children, the best thing to do is ignore him. He is insist on going on about it, just walk out the room. It is your body and your right to offer it when YOU want to. I can assure you that if you had sex with him because of fear then that is rape. He is a jerk for even trying to manipulate you in that way.

Reply to Ness