Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2006/10/31

male infertility

I hope you can give me some advise. My husband has azoospermia ( zero sperm count) and he believes that going to a homeopath can help him, however, I have read on various internet sites that there is no such thing as a remedy or medicine for azoospermia. Is this going to be a total waste of our time? Do you think we will be successfull with ICSI or IVF?

Thanks in advance!

M

Dear Michelle

You are correct in that the azoospermia may be obstructive or non-obstructive. In either case homeopathic or or other medication may be of little value. The testicular sample by either biopsy or aspiration is necessary to confirm the presence of spermatozoa. If this is positive ICSI is feeasible.

1
Posted by: Michelle | 2006/11/02

Thank you for the information. Which is the best clinic to perform such procedures. We are close to JNB & PTA?

Reply to Michelle