Question
Posted by: Male | 2004/12/13

Male in love with a lesbian

I have been seeing a lady friend for about 6 weeks and we have seem to got closer over the past 6 weeks
Saturday night she told me she was a lesbian which came as a shock to me. She has had relationships with
Males in the past. So I am not sure how to handle this I do really like her and I need advise on how to ask her to try and
Take a change with me. She came over to SA about two 2 years ago and has not gone out with anyone .awhile ago I told her she cant stay at home after work she needs to get out here and find a boyfriend. I meet her at the restaurant/pub I go to they all look after me like family. I doubt she has told anyone that she is a lesbian even in her family. I don’t have a problem with her being a lesbian. Her sister told me once that she has been hurt by every boyfriend she has gone out in the past. So I am not sure if she has always been a lesbian or is it because she has been hurt? I could not ask her any think once she told me this only that I have never had a problem with Lesbians. How do I handle this I SMS her asking if she was willing to take a chance with me the answer was like a 50/50 answer from her so I am so confused with this I don’t know what to do?
Please I need advise on this issue

I feel sure I have answered this question very recently --- didn't you post it last night, also, where I would have answered it ?

1
Posted by: male | 2004/12/13

I posted this earier today and it is now missing please reply to this on

Reply to male