Question
Posted by: BoxerGirl | 2007/03/17

Male desensitization during OV time

We are desperately trying to have a baby. During my OV time, my husband loses sensitivity & cannot ejaculate, because of the CF. This is the only time that there is a "problem". I especially don't want to use any sensitizing agents that are unnatural. What can be done to help with this issue? I have heard of using honey, but I don't think that is a good idea. Does Viagra also help at these times?

Dear Boxergirl

A simple way to avoid this situation is to proceed to intra-uterine insemination. It is unlikely that viagra would improve this situation, since in many cases viagra retards further the time interval to ejaculation.