Posted by: jignesh | 2008/06/06

Male breasts Reduction

I am 17 year old boy. I am quite fat. But i have developed male breasts from 3-4 years. I thought it will reduce as i grow older but it isnt reducing.I am feeling very uncomfortable with it.

Please tell me any way to reduce it.
Thanking you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jignesh,

the best thing is to seek medical advice, as in some cases surgery is indicated, other times diet and exercise can assist. The best place to start is with your family doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jonathan R. | 2008/06/06

Hey jignesh!

Although I believe "Simple" could've applied a little more tact in addressing you, he's right you know...

There's really no point in going for breast reduction surgery, when a healthy, balanced diet - and regular workouts - can achieve the same result.

Best of luck my friend!


Reply to Jonathan R.
Posted by: Brad | 2008/06/06

wow i like that

thats sexy

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Simple | 2008/06/06

Go on a diet work out at the gym and they will disapear on there own.


Reply to Simple

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.