Question
Posted by: Re: ouch | 2004/11/02

Malaria side effects still not gone

I have posted on the 20/10/04 a message relaing to muscular injuries after i had malaria. Its still a concern to me due to the one pain in my left shoulder blade have not been resolved. I know I should have gone to a doctor by now but time is something i dont have.

Since i have posted my question i have lost 7 kg by doing nothing at all. My question is how long will malaria (falciparum) have a side effect on me, and the second question is should i be concerned?

Re: ouch, losing 7kg in two weeks without wanting to is usually a sign of a serious problem and the best would be to see your doctor ASAP. Good luck.