Question
Posted by: rose | 2004/10/30

malaria

I got malria about three weeks ago my dr thought it was flue & treated me with anibiotics the first week the second week i was so weak that my back & heart body skin felt terible I went back & he dianosed malaria i have been in bed this whole week on tretment & feel alot better but I am afraid as in 1months time i am going on holiday to new Zealand will i be recovered or will it reacur. allso i go to the gym & have not been going when can I start as my dr says rest.I start work on monday I work for myself should I go.

Rose, if the malaria was treated properly there is no reason to worry about going to New Zealand in a month’s time. You can go back to work as long as you rest as soon as you feel tired. You can go back to gym as soon as you can work and not become tired. Good luck.

2
Posted by: rose | 2004/10/31

what should my diet consist of as i think i got malaria because i was on diet i usually go to these places & dont take anything as i am alergic to sulfar

Reply to rose
Posted by: rose | 2004/10/31

Reply to rose