Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/01

MAKING LOVE DURING 1ST TRIMESTER

Hi Everyone
I'm just a little concerned. Last week when my husband and I had intercourse (before I found out I was pregnant) I felt this burning sensation and penetration was also a bit sore. I told my doctor about this and she said we must cool it for a while. How long should we cool it for? We havent been intimate since then and I miss it especially now that for some reason my sex drive has increased. But then again I dont want to do anything to jeopardise my baby. Please advise.

If you doctor has advised you not to have intercourse, you should follow her advice and discuss with her when it si safe to do so again. Other forms of lovemaking without penetration should be okay.

5
Posted by: Zebra | 2004/11/01

Excuse me for peeping in here!
Merely for interest's sake: My wife and I was fortunate that we could carry on all the time through three pregnancies without any problem and right through to the very end. Her sex drive increased substantially.
I hope it improves for you girls. Enjoy your pregnancies - you are sooo beautifull when you are pregnant and go through all the stages!

Reply to Zebra
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/01

Lollyxxx
You are hilarious! Your poor fiancè. So he knows what's coming hey!
Who knows maybe in a few months' time I wont be able to stand my hubby either. Shame, I really dont know what to do cos I'm scared I'll cause myself and the baby harm but on the other hand I want so much to be intimate with him. From going at it virtually every 2nd night for so long (baby-making) to who knows when - I just cant bear to think about it. Anyway, I'm seeing my gynae on Wednesday and you can bet that will be the 1st concern I will raise.
Lotsa Luv & Dont be so hard on your fiancè
Bye

Reply to RDK
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/01

lol RDK...Ur hubby is very lucky to have u as a mother of his children. I think my fiancee is asking himself if he made the right choice as we speak.

On my first pregancy of which I miscarried, I cudn't stand him, I cudn't stand his scent at all. This made me feel very bad at everytime we tried making love I'll jus run quickly to the loo to vomit. That's how bad it was.

Now I'm 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed byt the way all yipeeee)
and since lasy week I give him that eye I was giving him at my first preganacy. And you can see his is stressing a lot about this. Just the thought of SEX makes me sick. I feel like I can jus ban it from radio, tv and everywhere.

Ur hubby is lucky..if my fiancee see ur message now I'll b given a hidding or be grounded till i give birth. hehehehe

much lovies to all

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/01

Phew! That's quite a long time. I dont know if I will be able to wait that long! I'm sure there must be another way even if we should not have penetration. That wont be harmful will it?

Reply to RDK
Posted by: cruz | 2004/11/01

My doc suggested that I should not have intercourse for 3 months.

Reply to cruz