Question
Posted by: companion | 2007/08/13

making friends

Hi everyone. Please give me some advice. I have forgotten how to 'make' friends. I have had the same friends for years and I know I have changed a lot. I have become very sporty and competitive and I need friends on the same wavelength as me. I have joined a running club hoping to meet people, however, I have not succeeded so far. Everyone seems to know eachother. How can I go about making friends with them? Thanks - your advice will be really appreciated.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Britty | 2007/08/13

Maybe ask whoever runs the club to introduce you to a couple of people who are at your fitness level and take it from there. However sometimes one just has to approach someone and start a conversation especially after a race when everyone is excited and happy. Good luck.

Reply to Britty