Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2004/01/14

Make my periods stop

I would like to find out if there is anything I can do to make my period finnish sooner. I started my period on Tuesday morning and would then have my last day on Saturday. Is there anyway that I can have my last day on Friday or even Thursday???

Please advise.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Cindy

The best is 2 go on 2 a contraceptive. With this you can manipulate your period and when you really want 2 skip your period, you can skip the non-reactice pills and consequently also skip your period (for example if you go camping or something).

Go and speak 2 your pharmacist or clinic nurse.
T

3
Posted by: kinkyK | 2004/01/16

The pill helps to regulate your periods and make them lighter, a pill like diane35 or ginette35 is designed that you have periods over weekends. If you're willing to pay the money, roundabout R100 a month it's worth it

Reply to kinkyK
Posted by: kinkyK | 2004/01/16

Reply to kinkyK
Posted by: pumi | 2004/01/15

hey hun. what i usually do is take the pill everyday then i dont even have my period that month-at all. if u becum a bit more active maybe ur periods will say g'd bye sooner-hey. i havnt actually had ur prob, i just hate my periods, so either take the pill or have ur red robots.

Reply to pumi