Posted by: Spikkels | 2009/06/11


I recently got married and have a 6yr old son from a previous relationship. His father pays R500 maintenance a month (since 2005). I have tried to summons him to court for the past 2yrs but all they ever say is that he is not at home/work to serve the summons on him. He lives with a woman who is permanently at home but lies for him. What can I do to make sure that he receives his summons? We now live in JHB.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Spikkels,

pls contact me directly for a legal referral.

Warmest regards

Nadia | The South African Divorce Support Association

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Spikkels | 2009/07/02

Hi Nadia

Thanks for responding. I can' t seem to get an email through to you with my details. Could you please email me your contact details so that I can contact you.

Thanks for your help thus far.

Reply to Spikkels

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.