Question
Posted by: peanut | 2003/01/26

magnessium vitamin b

get migraines 2-4 times a month, pain in feet/ankles upon walking after sitting or sleeping, high pulse, shaky hands, increased weight, tension in shoulders, moody etc.... please help, being going to a homeopath for 5 months no luck , being told it was a throid problem, then it was a matter of not absorbing magnesium, help help!!!!!!!

Peanut, getting a migraine 4-5 times a month is something that should be taken seriously. The best would be to see a neurologist and have it sorted out. If you’re interested in a copy of an article I wrote a while ago on migraines, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.