Question
Posted by: frikkie | 2003/11/06

Magna RX

I read an ad of Magna Rx. This is "natural" pills supposed to enlarge your penis length with 2-5 inches.
I want to try it. But the ad says nothing about possible side effects or dangers.
Can anyone maybe give me advice or more info on this.
Thanx.

Yes, but only by surgery. However, surgery is very risky and men are usually greatly disappointed, if not mutilated, scarred, or impotent. Every other type of permanent "penis enlarging technology" does not work. Specifically, penis enlargement pills, pumps, creams, herbal pills, stretching devices, and exercise regiments do not work. A lot of men assume that there must be a way that works because they see so many ads for such products. However, they do not. They are just preying on your insecurity and assume you will be too embarrassed to sue them in an open court for your money back. Save your money.

This is a common question at our phone switchboard -- a lot of men worry that their penis doesn't "measure up," or that they could give their partner more pleasure if only their penis were larger or thicker.

Let's first take a look at some facts about penis size: 90% of erect penises measure between 5 to 7 inches (12 to 17 cm) in length. In other words, nine out of ten guys has a penis in that range of length when it's erect. Yes, the guys in porn movies are larger than average.

These facts beg an important question: if you're concerned that it's too small, you need to ask yourself, "Too small for what?" Different people prefer different penis sizes for different activities -- one of our past volunteers observed that she liked large ones for oral sex, medium ones for vaginal sex, and small ones for anal sex. Other people we know like other sizes, if they care at all. So, it's really more complex than assuming bigger is better.

Another important question is, "Too small for whom?" Is this something that your partner has complained about? Or is this just something that you're worried about on your own? Remember that old saying: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

It's also worth mentioning that in surveys about what straight women or gay men want in a lover to excite them and get them off, most of them report other qualities like connection with their partner, their partner's sensitivity to their body, and responding to their individual needs. In other words, if you want to please your partner, take time learning about your partner's body, communicating with them, and try using your hands, your mouth, and the rest of both your bodies? Do you know whether your partner really likes it slow or fast? Does your partner want to be slowly fingered for 15 minutes before trying intercourse? Does your partner really love oral sex or other activities?

For men who have sex with women, it's worth noting that the majority (yes, over 50%) of women are incapable of orgasm with vaginal sex only; they need additional clitoral stimulation during sex, or oral sex, fingers, or vibrators. If you talk to your partner, you may find out that you already have "what she really needs": your sexy self, your hands, your mouth, your patience, and the ability for you to understand what she wants when you ask her what helps turn her on and get her off.

You still want to know if you can get your penis enlarged? Yes, but you might not want to. There are surgical techniques for penis enlargement, but none of them are generally recommended. All of them are non-trivial surgery, and many often have unpleasant side effects or complications. Many men report unsatisfactory results from penis enlargement operations and, if given the choice to do it over, would not repeat the procedure. Risks include huge lumps, large scars, significant loss of sensation, and impotence.

Exercise and masturbation do nothing to increase penis size. While exercise develops muscle tissue, there are no muscles in the penis that effect size. There are no effective creams or ointments. There are no pills, creams, or magic devices that do it either. Really!

Penis pumps, which create a vacuum around the penis, increase penis size temporarily. After a few minutes (the number of minutes varies), the effect wears off. Do not believe companies claiming it increases erect penis size permanently.

Save your money. You can always use that money to buy more sex toys or books about how to improve your sex life in other ways.

If you have questions about any of the above information, or would like to know more, please call the SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262

5
Posted by: frikkie | 2003/11/07

Thanks for all the responses and advice.

I think I would rather not try it then.

From what I gather from the responses my size sounds to be average. Think I will rather appreciate what Ive got and forget about it.

Reply to frikkie
Posted by: JC | 2003/11/06

We the male group wished it would work-DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Reply to JC
Posted by: Vanilla | 2003/11/06

Be very careful when it comes to all these bull-twang, phony products. The name might say "Magna RX"...but you might just end up with a "Mini Half X" or even worse...a "Mini NO X"

Reply to Vanilla
Posted by: head chief | 2003/11/06

Frikkie,believe me,its a money making scam,if they did work,the company would be one of the worlds largest companies,and we would all be very well endowed.

Reply to head chief
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/11/06

The only side effct is; it doesn't work. None of those gimmicks work, if they did we'd all be walking around with donkey shlongs.

Reply to Toy-Boy