Question
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/21

Maggie etc.

Could we just start ignoring people like Maggie, ..., etc. completely ? I think that CS has asked for this before and they are a waste of time and it's no use communicating with them because they just get meaner as the posting goes on and clearly from Friday's posting one can see that they start jumping to all sorts of nic's etc ?

Hope we can have a good week and that we can rather try to help those who need it than break down the already broken.

Please guys if you cant help someone just leave them alone ? Or go find another site to get your kicks from ?

CS I read your posting about the "special" people and just want to say I agree fully.

H, and Maggie, I don't recall appointing you as administrators, either --- HofT is simply making a suggestion, as anyone can. Two news flashes --- I now have the capacity within my own admin section, to delete postings or entire threads if I choose to --- readers let me know if anything substantially offensive turns up in a thread AFTER I have responded, so I can attend to it.
And the twerps who think it is clever to pinch someone else's nickname to stir trouble, remember that we can distinguish you from your IP address, not the nick, and exclude you.

7
Posted by: H | 2005/11/21

CS don't pick on me, I just asked a plain question as anyone else can.

Reply to H
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/21

Helena of Troy, I get to know people on this forum by their manner of writing and expressions of words. The ... (dot dot dot) you're referring to, is not the original ... whom I find extremely compassionate, kind and witty. I knew all along that it wasn't the real ... making nasty comments. Imposters may use our nics, but the regulars pick it up very soon.

As far as Maggie is concerned: I don't agree with her calling Tiekie names, but tend to agree with her overall opinion about Tiekie. And wasn't Tiekie the one who first started calling others names? I told Tiekie a while ago, that her mentality makes me cringe, I still feel the same. That's why I ignore her postings, without asking others to feel the same as I do. You should ignore those postings you don't appreciate, without requesting other regulars to feel the same as you do.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: R | 2005/11/21

Hi Maggie and Tiekie are sisters and seems to have internal family issues, let them sort it out, I suppose they use this site to bring out their anger towards each other, how childlike it may seem to all of us.

Reply to R
Posted by: BB | 2005/11/21

Maybe Helen of Troy you must go and read posting 11109 and then you will see that Maggie wasn't the problem but Tiekie was the one who got insulting and calling people names. She is a rude common person. Maggie ignore Helen of Troy birds of a feather flock together

Reply to BB
Posted by: Maggie | 2005/11/21

Ignore me, no skin off my nose dearest. My nic has always been Maggie, I have been on this site far longer than you Helena of Troy (LOL).
The last I checked, you Helena, was Capital Mrs Mean. Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
Tiekie denied making derogatory comments about coloured people, and I copied and pasted her remarks as a reminder. If you don't like it dearest, ignore it, it was after all, not addressed to you now was it?

Besides, who died and put you in charge?

*Click*

Reply to Maggie
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/11/21

I agree Helena of Troy - if you can't give solid advice, don't post.

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: H | 2005/11/21

Are you now the newly appointed administrator of this forum??

Reply to H