Question
Posted by: Madame | 2007/05/08

Madame et Monsieur

Can anybody that was on these slimming machines and diets tell me if it were successfull?

Dear Madame
I trust that the other Readers who have used the Madame et Monsieur slimming machines will give you feedback if they are successful or not. I would imagine that the sort of passive exercise these machines achieve will firm and tighten muscles, but not cause actual weight loss. To lose weight you need to reduce you energy intake and increase your energy output by doing aerobic exercise for at least 30 min or more day.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/19

In 2 months of using this machine 2-3 times a week I have found it very successful!! The diet is easy to follow. I probably didn't eat as much as I should have. I have a good diet to begin with but was never able to lose the inches that I have. I have lose 3 inches on my thighs and 15 inches all over. I highly recommend the use of this program.

Posted by: Shanaaz | 2013/11/05

The diet is a very low-carb diet. You eat protein and vegetables, but no pasta,rice, potato or bread and some other vegetables like onions etc. No or very little fat to fry your eggs or fish in. The menu lays out every day for you. It is difficult to start to break that carb habit, but once you are about 2 weeks (it takes 2 weeks to break a habit they say and I can vouch for it) in, it gets easier and the pounds fall off. I have done it twice with the machines. The first time I lost 10kg in a month and the second time only 5 because I was cheating and eating things like Nando's pitas etc. Good luck.

Reply to Shanaaz
Posted by: T | 2007/05/10

The menu is very strict and you eat little. I think you loose weight because of the very low fat and limited food intake. I was always hungry, but did loose weight. As soon as I stopped I gained it all back.

Reply to T
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/05/09

It is successful when you follow the diet strictly, otherwise the machines itself don't help have been there 3 times - expensive

Reply to Lulu