Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2007/05/07

Maby Baby Preg Test

I heard that Click's Maby-Baby Tests are very sensitive and work for Early Testing. Can I test today if I'm due to start on Wednesday??????Please , so very anxious

No, you should wait till Wednesday at the earliest.

3
Posted by: Scared | 2007/05/07

Hi my friend.. is late with her period about 5 days, her boyfriend she says used a condom, but scared it broke.. how acurate is a pregnancy test and she is scared she might be pregnant. Can her period just be late due to a cycle change????

Reply to Scared
Posted by: Anxious | 2007/05/07

Can I test this afternoon , or rather tomorrow morning?

Reply to Anxious
Posted by: 2B | 2007/05/07

They are I tested 2days b4 menstruation was due and I showed positive. So yes very accurate and sensitive

Reply to 2B