Question
Posted by: steve ( RSA ) | 2004/10/12

Lynne check mail under ( turned on by my tits )

hi

EMc

12
Posted by: Miss M | 2004/10/13

P.S. Foxy Lady, I love doing that with my tits too and my b/f goes wild. He even grabs them and take them to my mouth for me to llick and suck.............. ohhhhhhhh the perks of big tits!!!

Reply to Miss M
Posted by: Miss M | 2004/10/13

Foxy Lady

Yes dear, I have and it was really great hey!!!! I had a lesbian experience in high school with two girls and it was great. I still long for that!!!!

But a girl still wanna experience the girl-on-girl action???? Hey girls anyone wanna play?????

Reply to Miss M
Posted by: WONDER | 2004/10/13

I had an awsome evening last night with a woman who has one of the greatest pair of tits i have ever seen . She is a 32 D and whilst sitting on top of me, she started playing with them and it drove me crazy.

Never thought it would be such a great turn-on.

Reply to WONDER
Posted by: LYNNE | 2004/10/13

Ya guys,
I also have a dick, 2 inches long. CAN YOU HANDLE A CHICK WITH A DICK??

Reply to LYNNE
Posted by: PG | 2004/10/13

FoxyLady you drive me wild

Reply to PG
Posted by: FoxyLady | 2004/10/13

Playing with my nipples and sucking my tits while having sex ... drives my b/f wild.

Reply to FoxyLady
Posted by: Foxy Lady | 2004/10/13

Miss M, have you ever touched another womans tits? If so how was it? If not, would you like to?

Mine is 36D.

Reply to Foxy Lady
Posted by: JustMe | 2004/10/13

Miss M.. why dont u send us a pic of urs aswell?

Reply to JustMe
Posted by: Miss M | 2004/10/13

Ya Rose pls!!!
People I love mine aswell and to look at another womans tit is even much better!!!! Mine is to big(34D) but the smaller they are the more arrousing I get!!!!!

Lynne- come nou girl send the pic's to the guys

Reply to Miss M
Posted by: Foxy Lady | 2004/10/13

Dearest Rose point? It is great you should try it.

Reply to Foxy Lady
Posted by: Rose | 2004/10/13

Point?

Reply to Rose
Posted by: Foxy Lady | 2004/10/13

I love playing with my boobs when we are busy with foreplay and when I'm on top. Can see in my partners eyes that he gets turned on. Also enjoy playing with myself in front of him. He gets sssssooooooooo hot.

Reply to Foxy Lady