Question
Posted by: bells | 2004/10/20

lymphatic glands

my mother has sore swollen legs, lower part specialy round ankles. the skin is discoloured and it is sore to the touch. how does lymphatic fluids cause this and is there any medication she can take? she is 70 years old. she is taking medication for high blood pressure. is there any natural products that she can take?
thank you kindly.

Bells, the only way it can be due to lymph is when there is impaired lymph drainage. I can’t suggest something before we know what the cause is so the best would be for her to see her doctor. Good luck.