Question
Posted by: Marulela | 2004/03/11

Lympha

What cause Lympha problems?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Marulela

Mostly infections from bacterial origin or virusses and from external influences such as air pollution, poor diets, not drinking enough clean water, medication, etc etc. The lymph is responsible for many functions from cleaning the blood to keeping your immune system strong and healthy to protecting you from cancer spreading in the body and more. This is why a doctor will check the lymph-nodes in the area closest to the cancer to see if the cancer has spread. For in-depth info into the lymph please visit google.com or ask your local pharmacist to show you the info from the Merck Manual.

Echinaforce works directly on the lymph to help the lymphatic system drain properly and work better helping us be healthier and have a stronger immune system.

Lymphomyosot from Heel and Lympha from Natura or even Immunoforce from A Vogel all have a direct impact on the lymph throughout the body.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Marulela | 2004/03/23

I have tried Lypha from Natura but it didn't help. I was even thinking of operating the wounds becaue it has been going on for 7 months now.

Reply to Marulela