Question
Posted by: naughty | 2003/02/25

lustful thoughts

do boys still lust after their teachers from school?

Teachers: they are often wonderful mentors and role models, but school policies and ethical dilemmas can quickly become obstacles to amorous relationships between students and teachers.

6
Posted by: Cleo | 2003/02/26

In South Africa, almost all the universities do not have coherent policy prohibiting sexual harassment. Also, there's a conspicuous absence of procedures for complaints of sexual harassment. The courts of law handle all sexual harassment cases at places of work and
university campuses.

Back to the "amorous or sexual relationship between Lecturer and Students".

There's a strange assumption that because of the power imbalance between a vulnerable
student and an academic member of staff, consensual sexual relationship is ACTUALLY
non-consensual. This assumption presents many ethical problems. Go figure!

There's another assumption that sexual encounters or amorous relationships between lecturer and student is USUALLY initiated by the lecturer. This is unfortunate. Female students exhibit so many sexual overtures to young lecturers. I guess they want to size up their sexual powers to seduce to
the most immediate male around. Male students rarely seduce female lecturers ( I believe).
(a) Gestures (long stare, sitting with open legs) (b) provocative dressing, (c) body language etc. are the main domain of female students. As a matter of fact, "recently, such gestures have been redefined by harassment theorists as good indicators of sexual interest."

To focus on your problem, lecturers should be mindful of students' rights before hitting on a less naive student.

I like to think that when young female students are "intellectually-stimulated" in a good social environment, they become invariably "sexually-stimulated" too. It is difficult to divorce intellect
from sexual stimulation....hence amorous relationships between lecturers and students are usually unavoidable BUT must be proscribed using the FORCE of the law.

Reply to Cleo
Posted by: Mandi | 2003/02/26

Fem you go girl! And please report back!

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: Bloubal | 2003/02/25

Some people have all the luck, hey Fem?

Reply to Bloubal
Posted by: Fem | 2003/02/25

I'm 29 now, but at 18 I was an exchange student in London, there I met this lovely hunk 36, a professor in music.... THE most wonderful, good looking guy I've ever met. I seduced him (not married) and he was my second sexual experience, and I have never had such wonderful sex ever again. We did it every day twice for 3 weeks. I came back and never stoped thinking and fantasizing about him, and could not find here what I found with him. And the best part is, he never got married either, and we are meeting again the 22nd of March. So yes, lucky for me, my naughty thoughts did not stay only naughty thoughts, It is going to become a reality!

Reply to Fem
Posted by: Male (Bloubal) | 2003/02/25

What about University or Technikon policies about lecturer and student relations? Is it the same as the school's policies? There is a couple of hot looking lecturers!

Reply to Male (Bloubal)
Posted by: Hmmm | 2003/02/25

You bet ; especially that hot music teacher who had the most amazing ass I have ever seen.

Reply to Hmmm