Question
Posted by: shaan | 2007/07/19

Lush Party

Who is going to the Lush Party at Beaulah Bar tonight?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Shaan and thanks for your post.

Pat I hope this info isn't too late for you. The party has already started (at 19h00) and will be cooking until 02h00 so get yourself there. The music tonight is Top 20 and commercial and although it's predominantly for women, men are allowed if they're accompanied by a lesbian. Cover charge is only R20.

The B. Bar is very easy to find - on the corner of Somerset and Cobern - in the heart of the gay village area. It is well worth a visit and a very welcome addition to the gay village area in Cape Town. When you do go please give a big hug to The Fabulous Myrna for me - Myrna has been organising Lush events for years and at last she has her own fantastic venue.

1
Posted by: Pat | 2007/07/19

Give more details?

Reply to Pat