Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/03/23

Lung infection

what can a person with flu take,he sometimes feel very cold so he went to see a doc that told him he has a lung infection and she gave him antibiotics and a cough mixture but the coughing is still very much there can you suggest anything that he can perhaps get from the chemist or how soon can the antibiotics get rid of the infection?

Expert ImagePharmacist

The antibiotics should work pretty quick - towards the end of the course already. If you want to add something I suggest linctagon forte/linctagon syrup available from your chemist

1
Posted by: lizelle | 2007/05/21

i was on anti-biotics for 5 days there was blood and yellow slime in my stool, i have terrable cramps, and the symptoms have not changed after the antibiotics, what could be wrong?

Reply to lizelle