Question
Posted by: Worried | 2003/01/06

Lumps under skin

I recently observed a lump like thing appearing on my right arm (not painful or anything) and two smaller ones on my right thigh. The one on my arm is visible but the ones on my thigh is itching and i can feel but it's not visible.

What could this possibly be? and what can i used to cure it?

Thanx Doc !

Worried, it’s very difficult to make a diagnosis without being able to examine you first. It might be a sebaceous gland or a lipoma, but I can’t say for sure. The best would be to let your doctor have a look just to make sure. Good luck.