Posted by: Dimples | 2009/03/14

Lumps under my arm

After the birth of my first child (now 3) i developed very visible lumps under my arm. i have sligh pain occasionally. I am very consious of this, as i don' t wear anything sleeve-less. who can i consult about these lumps under both my arms. I would like to receive treatment or surgery to remove them.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You can consult your GP for a full examination and he can perform an asperation of these lumps to get a histological diagnosis. This will also exclude the possibility that the lumps are due to infection of the hair follicles, in which case anti-biotics can resolve the problem.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tilly | 2009/03/15

Go see ur gp right away.. This should never be left alone.. I have a friend whos had a lump under her arm.. its turned out to be cancer.. Pls do not waste time.. Go see ur gp or ur guynie.. get help and have this seen to TODAY!
It might not be cancer but dnt waste time.. Have it seen to pronto!
Take care and God bless..
Hope all goes well with you..

Reply to Tilly

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.