Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2005/12/08

Lumps undenath the skin of the vigina

i found a lump about the size of a large pea just inside my vigina, it does not hurt and moves around when pressed, at first i thought maybe it was just a swollan gland or something(not sure if you even have glands there!) but its been two months now and its still there, i seem to have to wee more often no matter how much i don't drink, i recently took a wee sample at the docters because of this but it came back clear, i feel tired most of the time which could be down to my demanding work, and im definatly been off sex for the past six months or so, please could you tell me what you think, i will make an appointment with my gp, but i will have to wait probably about a week or so. thanks.

Dear Jackie,
It could just be a vaginal gland that got blocked and fills with fluid. If it is not painful, it may go away by itself, but some will need draining. The tiredness. loss of sexdrive could be signs of depression - ask your GP to look and also to test you for diabetes?