Question
Posted by: CONCERNED | 2008/01/10

LUMPS IN THROAT SPREADING

I WALKED INTO A FRIDGE AT THE SHOPS AND I STARTED SNEEZING, AS I TOOK A DEEP BREATH MY MOUTH AND THROAT PAINED FROM THE COLD AIR OF THE FRIDGE, THE NEXT DAY EXTREME THROAT INFECTION - THIS WAS 2 WEEKS AGO. THIS PAST WEEKEND I TOOK A TORCH TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY THROAT AS AT NIGHT TIME MY THROAT FEELS TIGHT AND GETS PAINFUL, I HAVE RED LUMPS ON BOTH SIDES OF CHEEKS BEHING THAT PEACE OF FLESH JUST AFTER YOUR TEETH END AT THE BACK OF MY MOUTH. ONE LUMP HAS GONE BEHIND THE LITTLE TONGUE NOW WITH IS IRRATATING THE SITUATION, WHAT COULD THIS BE, THE DOC SAYS ITS NOT CANCER, HOWEVER IT IS NOT GETTING BETTER ITS SPREADING.

I HAVE BEEN ON MACRADANTIM FOR ABOUT MONTH HALF NOW TAKING 100ML PER DAY CAUSE OF CYSTITIS. AND PRIOR TO THAT HAVE BEEN ON ANTIBIOTIC AFTER ANTIBIOTIC SINCE MAY WITH CONTINUOS BLADDER INFECTIONS

COULD MY SYSTEM JUST BE RUN NOW, THE DOC GAVE ME VITAMINS PLUS A SPRAY WHICH I HAVENT GOT YET BECAUSE MONEY IS A BIT TIGHT AT THE MOMENT, BUT COULD THIS BE MORE THAN JUST BODY BEEN RUN DOWN? I HAVE ALSO HAD ALOT OF HAIR LOSS FOR ABOUT THE SAME PERIOD. PLEASE ADVISE THANK YOU

Dear Concerned
This could be tonsil or lymph tissue infection at the back of your throat ( especially if your neck glands are swollen) and the spray he gave you is probably Locobiotal, which is a local anti infective spray. Try taking Viral Choice C, Immunochoice or Echinacea to boost your immunity and take a vit C supplement extra. If you had more than 3 bladder infections in the past 12 months you need to see an urologist as there may be an anatomical cause for the continuous infections.

2
Posted by: Weeds | 2008/07/26

I have swollen glands on the left side of my neck. Theu have been there for about 6 weeks. Not painful to touch but I am having trouble (at times) with coughing and sometimes choking. I also have a dry and itchy skin, although it is winter.
Night sweats on occassions.

Reply to Weeds
Posted by: betsie | 2008/05/26

feels as if something in throat that cannot be swallowed down - about 2 weeks

Reply to betsie