Question
Posted by: Jen | 2006/11/03

Lump under my arm

I am 25 yrs old and recently discovered a lump under my arm near my left breast. It is quite painful if I touch it and is quite hard. Could this be cancerous? or breast cancer and who do I got see if I need to check it out? Thanks

Dear Jen
Unlikely to be breastcancer - ask your GP to have a look, may be an infected or blocked sweat or lymph gland.

1
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/03

i also had a lump under my arm since i can remember it was painfull with the birth of my child (even milk came out of it) and even more after that everytime its that time of the month. I went to my doctor and he referred me to the specialist they removed it tested it and it feels much better now. They said it was tissue (the same you have in your breast).

Reply to ...