Posted by: David | 2009/06/07

lump on testicle

Dear Doctor,

I am looking for some help. About four weeks again I found a lump on my one testicle about the size of a pea. The lump is on the testicle which is a little bigger than the other one. It is hard but not completely round and is about two to three mm high above the testicle and is on the long side of the testicle in the middle and causing no pain. I need to now what it could be and what action medical would be done.

Thank you for your time.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear David
any painless lump on a testicle could be cancer, so you need to go to your doctor for a referral to an urologist to exclude this. It could be nothing - one can get cysts on the testis but rather be safe and have it checked out
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.