Question
Posted by: andy | 2004/11/16

Lump on side of vagina

dear gynaedoc
yesterday I felt a lump(voel soos n klier) on the side of my vagina, I know that sex have been a bit painful on entering the last couple of days, and thats where the lump is, next to the penetration area. Could this just be a result of that or could it be more serious.

It could be a Bartholin's cyst. Have it checked out by your doctor.

1
Posted by: chessy | 2004/11/16

hi andy

i had the same problem last year november and it did not boder me at all so i went to see a gynea in january and he did an opperation the same day cause it grow like daily so go see ur doctor as soon as possible pls i know it is very uncomfortable

hope u will get better soon
bye

Reply to chessy