Posted by: Peach | 2011/02/18

lump on pelvic bone

I was raped and the rapist banged me so hard on my pelvic bone
that it damaged it and now I have a lumo in or on the bone the size of grape, it used to ache for months there is no pain now but the lump is the pelvic bone and it feels uncomfortable and strange and if I have intercourse now my partner must make sure he does''nt bump it because its sore and this is all upsetting me , what happened to me when I was raped, to my pubic bone

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Firstly, I am really sorry to learn about your experience.

During your ordeal, it is possible that the soft tissue covering the pubic bone, was severely injured and caused bleeding underneath the skin. It is possible that when healing occured, there was an overproduction of fibrotic tissue. This fibrotic tissue is the reason for the lump and uncomfortable feeling.

You can consult a physiotherapist for ultrasonic treatment of the area, in order to lessen the scar tissue and improve your symptoms.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.