Question

Lump on Cervix

Pls help.... I have a lump/knop/doompie, on the mouth of my cervix, it's not painfull or bleeding and I don't know how long it's been there.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions but I am scared it's cervical canacer. ( Don't know why but it just came to mind) But no family memebers have a history of any sort of cancer.

Could it also be symptoms of sphyillis. My partner and had it about 2 years ago. Also the doc. gave us treatment but said that it could lie dormant.

He recently had a pimple like blister on his penis...

What should we do?

I am not sure how you have found this lump on your cervix. There are many little swellings that are quite normal. However, you should see a doctor to check, particularly if you have not had a recent pap smear.

1
Posted by: virgo | 2007/03/01

Make him use a condom!

Reply to virgo