Question
Posted by: Wannamakesure | 2007/03/12

Lump in testicles

I recently found a small round "object/lump" that is next to my testicles.
I have read a bit about testicle cancer and if i am correct testicle cancer is normally found on one or both testicles.
The thing bothering me is that this object/lump is not part of one of the testicles but completely loose from anything else. It is like a little third testicle.
Is this possibly a sign of testicle cancer or can there be another explanation for what i found.

Dear Wannamakesure
Let your GP have a look - it could just be a cyst but rather be safe than sorry.