Posted by: SETH | 2004/09/21


I ve got a lump in my dick, and find it painful and uncomfortable. It started this morning. I cant walk properly. It looks like it has water substance inside. What causes this?. i CANT SEE THE DOC TILL SATURDAY, what can i do? is this serious?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The concern is if this is an infection of some sort. I suggest you consult as soon as you can

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ...........???????????? | 2004/09/21

Can you see where the confusion arose, I have never seen or heard of anything of this kind, I'm sure it's a reason for consern, you should consult your gynae asap

Reply to ...........????????????
Posted by: SETH | 2004/09/21

My apology for saying the word "dick". All I meant was the area beteen my buts, next to my an.., used to take out sh...
Now u see what I mean!

Reply to SETH
Posted by: .............???????????? | 2004/09/21

In our slang DICK = Penis, woman don't have DICKS

Reply to .............????????????
Posted by: Sana | 2004/09/21

Seth maybe the slang is confusing us, what is a dick then so that we can try to help

Reply to Sana
Posted by: ....???? | 2004/09/21


YOU'RE A WOMAN WITH A DICK???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to ....????
Posted by: Renira | 2004/09/21

Definitely the wrong forum!

Do you have to be so crude?

Reply to Renira
Posted by: SETH | 2004/09/21

i m a woman. I think I m on a right site. I F U PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANSWERS, i ADVISE U TO HOLD UR OPINIONS 2 URSELVES.

Reply to SETH
Posted by: RT | 2004/09/21

Gyna's are just for woman and not for men.

Reply to RT
Posted by: Sana | 2004/09/21

it will be best if u post on sexologist, most of us are trying to conceive here

Reply to Sana

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.