Posted by: B | 2011/05/30

Lump in crease of leg

I have felt a lum under my skin in the crease of my leg, at the top of my leg where my leg meets my groin.
You cannot see it, only feel it.
It is usually painless, but if I walk around alot then that area starts to hurt.
I was walking around quite a bit the other day, and afterwards it was painful to walk and lift my leg.
Could this be something serious?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You have inflammation of the lymph nodes in the upper groin area. You should consult your doctor for an examination and possible blood tests. In the interim you can use 2 Myprodol capsules, three times daily, to reduce inflammation and swelling.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: B | 2011/06/01

Wht could it possibly be that I would need blood tests and an examination?
Could it be something serious such as cancer?

Reply to B

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.